Life Goes On ...
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Nothing to wear..
So true, that is why I can't stop shopping !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow Us on Twitter!
"Join Us on Facebook!
RSS
Contact
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
Weekend getaway, March 2012 – Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh
Tuesday evening few minutes before midnight received text message from one of my holiday buddies: “Hai.. I bought Groupon voucher ...
Abah
'Abah' a name I no longer call except when reminisce the memory. Abah is no longer with us, physically, since 26 August 2006 at the ...
Babies in the 50s, 60s & early 70s
The article below was written by Patrick Teoh in his blog "Niamah!!". To All those Born in the 50's , 60's & early ...
FloRenCe
Florence loved boxes. She would try her best to fit into a box, though smaller than her :) Whenever I sat on the sofa watching tv, she would...
How Much Sleep Do You Really Need?
Because there is no 'normal' sleep need, you could have a sleep disorder and not even know it By Gail Belsky, Health.com The term s...
Shoes @ 13 April 2009
My simple pump found at BATA in 2008 which supposed to be my walking shoes during office hours. But I'm used to wear high heels, thus at...
A little moment of joy..
A lovely touching story I received via email. A good story I wish to keep. ***************************************************************...
Go Shopping - the lazy way to burn calories
Love this article.. now I have more reason to do it daily, yay!! - Like I ever need any all this while.. hehe ============================...
Pembantu rumah Oh Pembantu rumah
Once it was reported in a local newspaper that Cambodia closes maid centres.. Before that there's issue with Indonesia.. We have many po...
Nothing to wear..
So true, that is why I can't stop shopping !!!
Labels
FRIM
(2)
Kepong 28-03-2009
(1)
Pages
Home
Blog archive
▼
2012
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(3)
Pembantu rumah Oh Pembantu rumah
Nothing to wear..
A little moment of joy..
►
2011
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2009
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(4)
widgets
Latest Tweets
;
No comments:
Post a Comment